Saturday, November 24, 2007

Grandpa Visits for Thanksgiving!

Grandpa Lilley came to visit us for Thanksgiving so we wouldn't be alone for the holidays! We had so much fun. Grandpa was Reid's favorite toy, and they were best buds all week long. It's still awfully cold, so we bundled Reid up in this adorable snow suit from Grandma.

This Thanksgiving I was determined to make all of my dinner from scratch. I made stuffing, glazed carrots, mashed potatoes, rolls, and a turkey breast for dinner, and pumpkin pie and cheesecake for dessert. Everything turned out pretty well actually (except for the rolls. I need help in the bread baking department). So, my first Thanksgiving dinner went OK, even though I only fed three people...and Reid. It was still a fun experience, and we have leftovers for the next month. Nate and my Dad were very gracious and ate everything...and even told me it tasted good. What a couple of good guys.

Reid and Grandpa!


For Reid's birthday Grandpa got him a new car seat so he can now face forward! Yaaay. Thanks Gradpa, Reid is sooo excited to be able to face the world with the rest of us in the car. The only downside is the fact that he can now throw his toys on the floor...and at me.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

you guys are awesome! We had such fun at the party.our blog is:
http://www.carneys-whereeverydaysacircus.blogspot.com/

see you at church