So this started out as Nate and I innocently watering the garden. Then Reid wanted to play with the hose....

He thought spraying himself was HILARIOUS, so we let him play even though he was fully clothed.

The Nate busted out the sprinkler. Reid wasn't so sure at first

He eventually warmed up to the idea.

Then he just stood there with his tongue hanging out. What a funny little bloke.
5 comments:
Hahaha, love the sprinklers. Your new template is super cute. I LOVE the whale! -L
What a HANDSOME LITTLE GUY!!!!!!
NANA LOVES YOU REID!!!
Your blog is so cute! I love the picture with Reid's little tongue hanging out. He's so cute!
SOOOOOO ADORABLE!!! i love babies and water. it doesn't get any better.
At least you have sun where you are.
How fun, it's great that you can be so carefree with him I am sure he learns so much and has so much fun with such great parents. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment