HAHAHAHAHAH! That is hilarious! He is so fast haha. I just took a video of Miley dancing when I turn on Mickey Mouse Club House I should post it. Although she is not nearly as fast as Reid is!
"He's a maniac...maniac on the floor..." This video is incredible. Oscar nomination worthy for sure.
oh my gosh, that was the cutest thing ever! he is so funny!
Hey I think you have a STAR in the making!!!He's sooooo Hot I bet he has all the little girls swooooning!Love you Reid!
This is hilarious!! I love it. I wish we were closer to you guys so I could see it in person!
oh my goodness he is a funny kid! I love how he just stops in the middle and looks tired, and then keeps going.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAH! That is hilarious! He is so fast haha. I just took a video of Miley dancing when I turn on Mickey Mouse Club House I should post it. Although she is not nearly as fast as Reid is!
"He's a maniac...maniac on the floor..." This video is incredible. Oscar nomination worthy for sure.
oh my gosh, that was the cutest thing ever! he is so funny!
Hey I think you have a STAR in the making!!!He's sooooo Hot I bet he has all the little girls swooooning!Love you Reid!
This is hilarious!! I love it. I wish we were closer to you guys so I could see it in person!
oh my goodness he is a funny kid! I love how he just stops in the middle and looks tired, and then keeps going.
Post a Comment