
For Thanksgiving this year we were invited to My sister-in-law's parent's (if that makes sense!) house in Idaho. They live way out in the middle of nowhere, but it sure was beautiful! (see above photo).
CUTE BUTTS!

I didn't really see much of Reid over the weekend because he was having too much fun with his cousin Audrey. Seriously, these two didn't want to have anything to do with us because they were playing so well! It was so fun to see Reid and Audrey getting along so well!
Andrea's parents have horses, cows, a trampoline, cats and lots of dirt. That's all Reid really needs to be happy.
We went on a little hike, and that's me and Andrea in back and my niece Katrina and Andrea's sister Natalie in front.
They had those big round hay bails that look like giant marshmallows when you cover them in the winter, (does anyone know what I'm talking about?) and Reid had a great time sliding down them with Andrea's dad.
Reid's 2nd birthday also happened to fall on Thanksgiving this year, so my mom got him his first bike and helmet set. He was a little nervous to try it out, but after dad showed him how it's done he was much less afraid.
Papa also sent him his first lap top! It's a little advanced for him, but he still loves playing with all of the buttons! Also, Nate's parents sent him three toy airplanes that he has been loving! Reid sure has some awesome grandparents!So, thanksgiving was a lot of fun. It was so nice to have someplace to go and family to see as we have been deprived of family contact way out here in Utah. Andrea's family was so kind and wonderful, and it was great to see my mom as well. We can't wait to come home for Christmas!!!
P.S. At Andrea's request, I changed my baby-countdown thingy from the creepy floating baby to something easier on the eyes. You're welcome, America.


8 comments:
Great pictures, it looks like you had a ton of fun! I love that you got rid of the baby thingy, I hated mine and wanted to take it off so many times but then I figured people would think I had had the baby! I like the replacement even if she looks nine months pregnant!
April
Love all the pictures. I'm so glad you guys came up. It was so much fun to have you there! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Oh i love the hay bails! I know exactly what you're talking about! Looks like you guys had so much fun! :)
Oh i love the hay bails! I know exactly what you're talking about! Looks like you guys had so much fun! :)
Carlee he is getting so big and so grown up looking it seems like time flys for everyone else kids. That's so great that him and Audry get a long those are stinkin cute butts. what is your due date? I am planning on being in Utah for my brother to go to the MTC on April 1 but I didn't want to come visit you during a bad time, I know how I got right close to my due date, it was like watch out world unless you want to get punched:) not really that bad but you know. Anyway let me know I would love to visit. Happy Reid too I was thinking of him.
Happy birthday Reid!
P.S. love the new baby countdown :)
are you calling my creepy floating baby creepy? i am not sure i agree (no i definitely agree... they are)
i can't believe that reid is 2!!!!! oh my goodness! looks like you guys had fun over thanksgiving.
btw would you mind emailing me your home address?
kaitlyn.holman@yahoo.com
that would be so helpful!!!!!
Post a Comment