After my race last Saturday I came home for about 10 minutes and then we were off to Reid and Link's cute little friend, Adam's 2nd birthday party! They both had so much fun! There were about four or five little boys In Reid's age range and they all partied hard! I love watching him interact with other kids that he has a lot in common with (and by "a Lot in common" I mean they are boys between the ages of 2 and 4).
After the B-day party Nate's sister and her family came into town from Washington. Horray for family! I personally love hanging out with this particular branch of the fam. because they are always up for an adventure!On Sunday we hiked up to the "Y" (that has been a theme with us lately...) and Jerry (my bro. in-law) insisted that Reid come along. Now, I had Link on my back, so I told him that Reid was HIS responsibility because I couldn't carry BOTH kiddos! I was shocked at how well Reid did! Jerry got him to hike about halfway up, and then he carried him the rest of the way. Reid suuure loves his uncle Jerry and auntie Denise!
They don't look like they were having fun, but they really loved it. Especially Link. He was talking and laughing the whole way up!
On Monday we went to the Hogle Zoo. I love the zoo in SLC. It's one of the best I've been to. They have awesome animals and the layout makes it really easy to see everything. The FIRST thing that we needed to do, however, was take a train ride!
Reid made sure that we did the carousel too. He was VERY anxious to ride the tiger, but when things got going he insisted that I ride with him. I won't be sharing pictures of that...Note: Nate did not show up in any of these pictures because the amount of busy he has been lately is about a 9.8 on the Richter scale.




1 comment:
I can hardly wait to hold my grandbabies!Wah Wah I miss them sooo much!
Post a Comment