As soon as my mom left, my dad flew in for a visit as well. We are just so popular! We had a really good time, but unfortunately Reid and I both got sick, and because Nate is so busy with school my dad had to take care of us. What a good guy, and what a lame way to spend your vacation! We still had plenty of fun though. Apparently too much fun.

Reid and my dad and I went on a hike to test out the hiking backpack my mom got us. I have always wanted one of these, and was so excited to give it a test run. It was wonderful! I plan on doing a lot of hiking this summer!

At the top of the trail having a snack.

I love this picture. I think Reid looks so much like Nate here!

On the way down my dad carried him, and he must have some kind of soothing power because Reid totally zonked!

I didn't take any pictures on our sick day, but we went to the park just before my dad had to leave, and Reid just loved swinging with Papa!

Higher Papa!
We were so sad to see my dad go. He is always so helpful and thoughtful. He mowed our lawn, cleaned up our yard, and took us out to eat several times. He is such a great dad and Grandpa! We love him so much!
2 comments:
He is growing so much, bummer being sick, yeah Carson Peter and I spent our first night at the ER this week and it wasn't fun, all is well though!
That's neat that your parents were able to come visit. I don't know what I would do if my family didn't live close...they live up the street about 8 min. I seriously look for reasons to call my mom if I haven't talked to her in more than a day or two. I'm sure it was so fun for them to see Reid and how much he's growing. Grandparents go through grandkid withdrawals I think, as well as their own kid withdrawals. :o)
Post a Comment