7lb 13 oz
19 in.
(This is actually me just before the surgery, but you get the idea.)
19 in.
(This is actually me just before the surgery, but you get the idea.)
Here are some fun pictures of us. Link is doing really great, and has surprised us a lot since he has come into the world. As you may have noticed he's much SMALLER than the doctor predicted. Another funny thing, while they were doing my epidural they couldn't find the heartbeat for about a half an hour, very scary. So, they called the doctor in to find it, and he FLIPPED! He went breach at 39 weeks just minutes before surgery. Who does that?! After they found the heartbeat the doctor said; "uh-oh. He's breach. We're going to have to do a c-section." Ha, ha ha. Very funny. Just slice me open and let me go home. Just kidding everything went perfectly. The doctor told me I have a "beautiful uterus" which is the complement of a lifetime. Anyway, that's the majority of my birthing story, and here are some fun pictures. Note: Nate got some SWEET pictures of the surgery, but I didn't post them here for the faint of heart, but if you want to see them e-mail me or come on over because they are kind of cool.















25 comments:
Congrats you guys! He is soooo cute! :)
i have been waiting for this post! welcome to the world link--and thanks for all the fun pictures carlee! when said friends and family leave, give us a call--we would love to help:)
YEAH! Congratulations! We've been thinking about you guys this last week, knowing that your due date was close! Glad everything went well! Link is way CUTE!!!
Congratulations Nate! He's beautiful - glad everything went well!
~Carrie and Neighbor Dave :)
I am so thrilled that I got to see you and of course Link while in Utah. He is perfect! I too think you have a beautiful uterus if only I could say the same about mine...
I asked Jack who he enjoyed seeing the most while in Utah and he said "reid!" Yes, although he saw the reidster for just a few moments it was enough to reconnect with his little buddy.
Take care and give me a call when life calms down, I need updates!
Congratulations! He looks perfect! So I'm kind of wondering what constitutes a "beautiful uterus"... Color? Shape? Not that I doubt, of course. :)
Congrats!! I think he looks jusl like reid. If you need help with anything give me a call.
Congratulations! He's beautiful.
Welcome to the world, Link! He looks just like the family! He's adorable! I'm so glad things went so well. You sound great... if you can figure that out through someone posting. :o) Please let me know if there is anything we can do! I would love to bring dinner by! I'm in the middle of finals, but I'll call you later this week to find out when a good time would be. Congratulations!
Congratulations! What a cute boy! He looks like Reid! I'm glad all went well and that you are home safe and sound.
-Lindsey
Congrats! Glad to hear that you and baby are doing well! And having two isn't that bad. You'll get the hang of things faster than you would think!
Congratulations!!!! he is an absolutely handsome/beautiful baby!!!!!!! he is so cute...
you look amazing and i would love to see your surgery pictures if you will share. i am definitely not faint at heart!
i hope you are doing well and recover quickly!
i'm glad everything went so well! he is a handsome boy! i love the name Link... very cute!
Congratulations Carlee and Nate! Both of your boys are sooooo cute.
Going from 1 to 2 was scary for me, too... going from 2 to 3 was terrifying... there are no words for going from 3 to 4, but we made it and everybody is alive and well after 1 year (I would have never guessed it!). You guys will do great.
Congratulations! Now you are really out numbered. I hope you get some sleep while you have other there with you.
Congratulations! Link is such a cute name. I hope everything goes well these next few weeks, I can't waite to see more pictures of your new little guy.
April
Congratulations Nate and Carlee! Your new son is beautiful and I bet Reid will be a great big brother!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys and am glad everything went well (by the way you look great in the pics!)
He is adorable and don't worry, you'll eventually get used to two around...just get some sleep while you can!
If you want to share, I want to see you surgery pics!
Congrats! He sure is a cutie! I also went breach on my mom last minute. So glad he is healthy! I love the name Link too.
Congratulations! Link's a very handsome little man! I want to see those pictures! LOL I was so bummed I didn't get to see my thyroid. camea26@yahoo.com (That way Clayton won't get grossed out! heehee) Enjoy your boys!!
He is so sweet! He looks just like Reid in the first couple pictures. I am so excited for you guys. Keep the pictures coming, he is so dang cute!
oh he's so cute! congratulations!
he looks so perfect!! one nice thing about a c-section they come out looking a lot cuter and better shape!! he looks so cute and I love how sweet reid is too. Congrats and can't wait to meet him:) hope all is well
Congratulations!! Another job well done. He is so cute! I need your email so I can send you an invite to our blog. I'll understand if it takes a year or two. take care!
Way to go you guys!!! He's such a cute baby!
Post a Comment