As usual we went home to Washington for the holidays. We had tons of fun, and are exhausted! The first day there I ran my fourth half marathon. It was a great race, and I ran it in my fastest time ever! Actually, I was running next to this guy for a while who was in his seventies and said that he was running his 300th full marathon (there was a full marathon too)!


We went to the mall to see Santa, and this guy was the best ever. He actually took the time to talk to Reid for a few minutes so he could get to know him before I abandoned him on his lap. Both kids thought it was great.


On Christmas eve this year I had the boys open matching pajamas to wear that night. I was so excited that I found something that matches in both of their sizes.





Christmas day we went over to my brother's and spent Christmas with his family and my mom.
What did Reid spill on his shirt you may ask? Nothing. He CHEWED on it the whole night! What a weirdo.






2 comments:
OK carlee you look amazing!! Way to be the running queen. Miss you:)
what an eventfull holiday! your boys are so adorable, i love their matching striped jammies! nice job on your 4th half marathon, that is amazing! i'll have to pick your brain sometime, i'd like to do one but am a little intimidated (not sure why)!
Post a Comment